Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back from camp


Well I survived another camp. This is my 3rd yr and it was a great week. Along with 38 other volunteers including my sister and her husband. It was a week of sickness and small injuries (thank God). I am finally feeling human again. I caught a cold on the 2Nd to last day. We had abscess teeth,ear infection and a sprained ankle,and that was just the adults. We had a fabulous group of children from the ages of 7-11. I feel blessed every year that the kids let me be a part of their lives for a week. We volunteer for a camp that hosts foster children. I can't wait for next year.



3 comments:

momma24 said...

I caught your cold! I am sooo sick today. :(

Anyway, I hope that I will bet to blog about camp today/tonight.

It was fun wasn't it?

chillywilly said...

I am so sorry sister. Your system was weak because of the tooth. I am sending you great big hugs and kisses.:}

chillywilly said...

I am so sorry sister. Your system was weak because of the tooth. I am sending you great big hugs and kisses.:}