Sunday, July 20, 2008

More of the country


This is the bottom of an outhouse. Can someone tell me why the holes are different sizes? And if you were a small child and you picked the wrong hole, would you fall in? SCAREY!!!! You could die in a pile of poo. How sad.


Grose!!!!! This gives me the willies. But at the same time it's pretty cool looking. What is it you ask? I HAVE NO IDEA. I am assuming a spider did it. A really BIG spider


This cat looks harmless, IT'S NOT that sucker almost chewed my arm off. Viscious little thing. Joking. Like you didn't know that already.


Pretty purple flowers. Wild flowers are pretty cool. They take care of themselves. Those are the kind of plants I like.


Thirsty? I can't even imagine how many animals have used that river for certain things. Grose.

No comments: