Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome to my life. First off does anyone want a cat. Seriously I'm not joking. I am not an animal lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There have only been a few animals in my life that I have loved and only one has been mine. Poor Sambo. Miss her dearly. The other animals have belong to someone else. My brothers who lives with me. Tasha she is the sweetest thing ever. She has lived with me for 3 years, the other was my sister Renita's and her family Simba God Rest her soul. Ok girls if you are reading this Maggie is ok but you know me.
Now I live with 2 cats one is ok Sophie (my oldest step-son's cat ) she's pretty cool but she can go any time to. We got her for him as a 4-h project needless to say he didn't stay in longer than a month. Stuck W/cat.
Skunk-- on the other hand----makes me want to pinch someones head off. I got manipulated into taking him. Not happy about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my youngest step-sons cat.
NOBODY CALL THE PET PATROL ON ME NO ANIMAL HAS EVER I REPEAT EVER BEEN HARMED BY ME!!!
Then my dh turns 40 and he wants a bird- oh my word. We get a cockatiel. Ok I said ok to that not realizing what a mess they are or how loud. OH MY WORD. I'm going to need a hearing aide soon.
Anywho, Welcome-- take your medication, grab something to drink and I will try to entertain you.
Robin

1 comment:

momma24 said...

HEEHEE HEEHEE!!!! I am sooo glad you are doing this!!! Now we can ceep up this way too!

And, no, I do not want a cat. But, if you give it to us, we will take it to the Humane Society for you!!

Love ya, sis