Friday, June 17, 2011

Scenery out and about and at Lemon Park

Beautiful sunset, loved the way this cloud looked.

What a wonderful way to end the day. God is great.


For you mother.


Thought this looked cool.

Sunset, love the colors.


Kansas wheat, love it when it turns and is ready for harvest. The smell of it getting cut is out of this world.


I was facing backwards in the car ( I wasn't driving) just thought I'd throw that in since I do take them when I drive. sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell.

Got lucky with this one, Mom was going really fast.


I have a better one, but this one isn't to bad.


Wonderful Kansas Wheat. Always reminds me Grandpa Atterberry.

The Gazebo at Lemon Park where Jim proposed to me 14 yrs ago.



This is for Thither. Shes a foot freak.


Boards on the bridge.


River at Lemon Park.

1 comment:

momma24 said...

Beautiful pics! Love them and thanks for the feet!! heehee