Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok Thither tag me form over at Homedaze. So here are my answers.


1. How did you meet your husband? We met at Sonic in 1996
2. How did you choose the names for your children? I don't have any children.
3. What is a life lesson you wish your children would learn without experience? All life lessons should be experienced.
4. What is the one book you could read over and over again and why? Angelwalk- makes you sit up and think. Then question how you are living your life and whether you are living it the way God wants you to.
5. What/when/where was your favorite family vacation? Florida, 2004, Jim worked alot of overtime so we could take the kids to Disneyland. We had a blast and did everything.
6. When you were 17, what did you see yourself doing? Is it what you are doing now?At 17 I wasn't worried about what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I traveled.
7. Books or movies? Why? I have to choose? No it's to hard I don't want to choose.
8. How has God blessed you recently? Showed me that he has a plan, I don't know what it is but he is in control.

No comments: